I'm just trying to help, here. Learn from my mistakes and all.
1. Fringe. I'll start with the mistake I made last night at dinnertime: Don't watch Fringe while you've got a plate full of crab cake, asparagus and baked potato sitting in front of you. It could make that delicious crab cake slightly less appealing.
2. Bones. It's a show about a forensic anthropologist. So, it's all about nasty crime scenes and blood and gore and...well, bones.
3. CSI. Again with the crime scenes and the blood and gore. And the CGI makes it very...graphic. Not dinner fare.
4. House. Not quite as bad as the above, of course, but I don't do medical stuff very well. Surgery--cutting people open is probably my biggest issue. People puking, bleeding, other unpleasant things. Mysterious medical conditions don't mix with food.
5. The Food Network. Okay, not technically a show and not really upsetting, but... For some reason I don't enjoy watching other food being made while I'm eating something else. Perhaps that's just a quirk of mine.
17 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment