25 November 2008

3: Love, Hate, Love/Hate

Minimal preamble, the title's rather self-explanatory.

1. Love: ice cream cones for dinner when it's 35 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside. Being an "adult" is awesome. I get to pick my own dinners! And some nights I make my four-year-old self proud by reaching for the ice cream cones and mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's dairy and...bread? It's like a grilled cheese sandwich, right?

2. Hate: that I can't wear sweaters to work. The above-mentioned 35 degrees outside means it's a sauna in my office. And I love sweaters! My winter might be ruined. I'll have to make the choice between sweating all day and only wearing sweaters not at work. Sigh.

3. Love/Hate: the Killers' new song "Human." The album dropped today and I'm already in love, but they've been playing the single on the radio for a while. And the lines: "Are we human? Or are we dancer?" ...wha? Are we dancer? Does that make sense? Am I missing something?

No comments: