Life is full of random events. It's what keeps things interesting. Sometimes what happens, though, isn't just random. It's just plain ridiculous.
1. Yesterday, I set off the smoke detector while boiling water. Seriously, just a pot of water. There must've been something spilled on the burner. I'll admit I wasn't paying the closest attention to the water, since, well, I thought it would be hard to burn. All of a sudden, I turned around and the whole burner was smoky. Seconds later, the beeping of the smoke detector. But, the water was boiling, so I guess it wasn't a complete failure.
2. The Phillies starting pitching this season is giving me an ulcer. We're supposed to have a kick-ass starting rotation. I'd like to meet those players, because they haven't been around much so far. At least we'll always have last season.
11 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment