I vacuumed my entryway, by my door, yesterday. Now, everytime I see it (which has been, maybe, three times that I've taken notice of it) it looks super clean. I just vacuumed the carpet, didn't do anything special. Sometimes, though, things just stand out, I guess.
1. OSFM. No, no, it's not anything inappropriate. I was at Kmart, looking for gloves. Y'know, the cheap knit ones that are just enough to be a glove and protect a little bit from the cold, but not too much glove. And I found the display and was trying to find the right gloves (not the mitten/half gloved fingered ones). Found 'em. Trying to figure out if they were the right size, since some genius decided to stick the tag all the way through the wrists. All I could find was the label, price, bar code and OSFM. Yes, but do they fit? I thought to myself. Then I realized: One Size Fits Most.
2. Huyndai. Have you seen the new commercial? The whole, if you lose your job or income in the next year, they'll take your car back? That's not a new program, folks. That's called repossessing--they do it all the time.
05 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk bonus casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casinos[/url] unshackled no deposit reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free hand-out casino
[/url].
Post a Comment